Nate came into our room so I ask "What happened?" "Wells fell off his bed on the heater vent and needs stitches." "Why are you acting so calm?" "What's the point in getting excited about it?" (That's classic Nate...I could expound on that one.)
So thinking it was time to get up anyway, I got up and took a few pictures before I realized it was 3:30 in the morning. Nate took Wells to the emergency room and I tried to sleep but Harrison was needing more love and attention because he was sick all night. That must be why I didn't initially hear Wells and get up with him. I got on the internet curious to see what the term accident-prone means. "Having or susceptible to having a greater than average number of accidents or mishaps." Yep, that's my Wells. This is the third time in his young life he has had stitches on his chin. PS You will notice my partially painted bathroom. I have tried three different colors of grey and haven't hit the perfect one.Those of you who have painted recently know how many shades of gray there are.
The sleepy eyed Wells heading for the emergency room.
4 comments:
Poor kid!!!! I was the accident prone one in my family so tell him I feel for him! How many stitches did he get?
Poor Wells. It seems like I'm remembering some kind of fall/stitches on his first birthday in Chicago?! Am I right?
I hope everyone is on the mend - what a rough night!
Have you been to my blog lately? He and Quincy must be related! We were lucky and didn't have to go in, though. It was pretty close to splitting open, but didn't. We just got some amazing color!
Post a Comment