In case you were wondering(my few faithful followers), Wells went for stitches but didn't get stitched he got glued. I like the glue idea but this time it was a bad call. We went in to the emergency room again because he busted half of the cut open again at a gymnastics party.(I guess it was also a bad call to send him to a ruff and tumble party with an unhealed chin.) Of course it had been too long and they only put a band aid on it and said well it will be a nice scar. The glue looked like it would hold the first two days but after that he kept bumping it and the wound began to bleed whenever he bumped it(which was all the time). Note to self, when a very active and accident prone boy gets a 3/4 plus inch gash on his chin, it would be wise to insist on stitches.
On another note, what a wonderful time I have had this week holding sick babies. It is a worry when they are sick but I have let myself enjoy taking time out to sit and rock and comfort them.
2 comments:
I figure it is just a boy thing because our little Dallin has been in the emergency room 3 times already, stitches twice and he is only 3 years old. Can't wait for the next 16 years ahead of us! :) Oh boys ....
Wow, Lissie. I'm glad to be reading this because I'm sure my turn is coming up. The twins are getting busier and busier---I'll remember to insist on stitches! --Stephanie (SM)
Post a Comment