Feb 16, 2009

Good job team....

I am still smiling at what happened a few days ago and just getting to posting so I'll share... Ellie and Wells have started to become quite good help to me which has blessed my life considerably. Ellie and Wells have the job of taking the laundry from the bathroom to the laundry room downstairs. Harrison has been helping me too by taking used diapers to the garbage when I am changing Hattie or when we change him to pull-ups in the morning. Nate was with the kids and wanted to do something nice while I was shopping so he put a load of laundry in the washer. I am sure you have the picture...so when I got home and was changing the laundry I came across a very large half exploded diaper. Surprise, surprise! The funny part was when I found one more very large mostly exploded diaper in the same washer. My clothing have still not recovered because it happened to be mostly darks, which to me is the other really funny thing because diapers are white and you would think...at least one???? How much help is too much help. :)


Ellie in her "outfit" she layed out the night before. She did her morning jobs, did her own hair, and all before breakfast. She was super happy with herself.

No comments: