Jun 15, 2009

Paul's coming home...

Miriam is on her way home with Paul today. They are releasing him because Miriam is a nurse and can change his bandages. He won't be returning to work anytime soon but he is happy to leave the sterile white walls of the hospital. He is still hurting she said but thank heaven for pain meds.... Miriam said she has some picks she'll email but if they are totally gross I might just email them to those who want them.(if you aren't bothered by the-good-the-bad-and-the-ugly that is)

2 comments:

Claudia said...

Thanks for blogging about that. I want to see the pictures. It has been so hard to not call or go up to see him. We are praying for him, though.
What a horrific deal. Sobered me right up about hiking back there!

LouandAngela said...

Glad to know that he's coming home. Sorry that it's going to be such a long recovery. We sure appreciate the update. And gross or not (well, obviously it will be gross) I think you should just go ahead and post them (maybe put one of the less gross ones first with a warning to the readers. . .).

You'll have to check out my blog from today. Gehrig made a comic strip of Paul's Grizzly Bear attack (maybe you shouldn't tell Miriam--I'm not sure if she'll appreciate it or not, but I thought it was interesting what he's been thinking about it).