This is what I am looking at today, and we have already absorbed about this much in this kitchen. (this is a picture of just one section of the house!) I look forward to the day when I post a picture of the finished "after." We moved in despite not being fully finished. I am happy. (Walmart and Target are so very near I could cry with joy.) We moved in for Halloween! it was a little scary camping out without many of our things.
PS a big shout out...thanks to one of our neighbors whose internet we are snagging until ours is worked out!!!!! I haven't had internet in our place of residence since we moved in May...or was it June? I can't even remember.
1 comment:
Beautiful kitchen miss Lissie, looks so nice and big and open. So happy to hear you are moved in!
Post a Comment