Nov 17, 2008

Halloween pics for grandma.

Remember cat in the Hat with little cats A through Z. Well we are at D so far! This cat is looking for his little cats.


I didn't get any great shots of Nathan the two nights of costuming but our neighbor got a picture with the whole famn-damily. (dad you are responsible for that little saying...mad magazines I suppose.) If I can get it I'll post it for you.




...of course I didn't get more than this shot of me because I am the one behind the camera mostly by choice. When I get fit and fab you may see a whole lay out of just me. p.s.s. I am getting there!

2 comments:

Frecklelilred said...

that is so cute! dr suess for halloween! i love it! I miss you lissie, i need to get that recipe for your salad dressing that you gave me, the one with the mayo, olive oil etc. I was able to keep it with me for a long time and just recently lost it. Can you send it to me? Please?

Love you guys!

Becky

Michelle said...

Wow, the cat in the hat family is so cute...no wonder you've been overwhelmed, it looks like you made 6 costumes. Crazy lady! Thank goodness your kids will remember and love it forever so your hard work won't be forgotten.