I have a few friends who are in the throws of name that baby, which I happily leave to them, I am in the throws of name that paint color... I really haven't had time to look but need carpet and paint to make the place mine. I could use some great suggestions of colors you have bonded with. Carpet you love too...

This is a little plot for the garden. I am really happy to have a garden spot.

The lawn needs some repair but this little kids play house was what sold the kids. The neighborhood and price is what sold us.


The kitchen is comparitively super tiny but it has enough cupboard space for all the main kitchen things I use. The rest will have to be stored in the basement.

Why am I posting all these posts today when I haven't been great at it previously? You will notice a pattern with me, which I don't love...but I love me!!!, and that is- I'm all-or-nothin. I get going on a project and that is my focus. Today I am wiped out from moving and my new taebo regiment so I plopped my little behind on the couch and blogged a few pics I didn't want pass over.
7 comments:
Yippy! Congrats. We just painted and redid floors here. A good warm neutral color for halls, etc.. is at Home Depot by Behr called (I think) roasted chestnut. And if you are doing white accent the BEST is swiss coffee. There are a billion whites out there and we love that one. Have FUN!
wow! super cute! congrats on the big purchase!
What? Did I miss a post somewhere? You're moving? What's the scoop? Looks like a fun place! Love the playground, garden spot, white kitchen, fireplace, etc.
Hooray for the homeowners...and projects in the pipeline! What fun! My sister just painted a great taupe-ish color outside her house. It would look great with all your white trim. Black shutters may be nice too??? Power up the DVR to HGTV for Curb Appeal--great ideas there!
L--Since I assume I'm one of those friends you're referring to "in the throws of name that baby," I'm probably not one to ask. I'm getting pretty tired of name searches! In terms of paint advice, though, I'd say the best advice is to realize that whatever color you choose, it can be painted over if you hate it. I know that might sound like an expensive solution, but it's the only thing that ever motivated me to pick paint colors that looked good on a 2x5" swatch! Love your place!!! ---SM
Yeah! I am so happy for you! No more shipments of Japanese food now? How far are you from Seattle? I am very happy for you. Lots of love!
Hurray for the new house.! we just got new flooring. I love the frizee style carpet in a neutral color ours is a little darker than beige and seems to hide dirt very well which comes in handy!
Post a Comment