For a new post to refresh the page (quickly) I have to tell you our favorite new/old thing. I might post a link later but for now I'll just explain. They are my fave discovery from my last trip to CA. They are called My Book House. They are a collection of 12 books that have all the favorite poems, stories, Aesop's fables, Mother Goose rhymes and amazing illustrations. They are priceless. Any mom who wants her child to know the stories and poems we learned as a child will want these books. I love childrens books and if I had purchased these first I would have bought a lot fewer books. They are really cheap on ebay. I like the 1971 addition because they are the newest print. If you get a partial set you can get them for a steal. At least I did. I think they are a must. Ellie reads these stories to Wells sometimes at night it is so precious.
update. We spent the last two weeks moving out of the place we were in and are living temporarily right next to Nate's parents. We hope to be in our house in two to three weeks if we can get the painting and carpeting done quickly. more later...
5 comments:
Thanks for the tip. We have a bunch of books with the classic stories/poems, but it seems like they're always a little different from the way I remember them growing up.
Elizabeth! I couldn't see the picture very well when you posted a comment on my blog a week or two ago... and I had no idea who lissiemarie was! Glad the mystery is over and I found out that you have a blog too! You family is sure growing up!! It would be fun to see you guys again... maybe next time your in Utah, let us know! Hope all is well!
I am super excited about the books. I also love children's books - I will definately have to check them out. Best of luck with all the moving :)
Congrats on the house - it looks great! Can't wait to see pics when it's done.
Hattie is getting so big! It's great to see pictures of all the kids and see how they are growing.
Happy Mothers DAy!
Great tip! I'm gonna look those up!
Post a Comment