Apr 20, 2008
The Run Down...
So I tried to post a few more pics and the blogger pics just don't want to post so here is a run down on what has been my life the past month. We have been house shopping. This entails numerous trips to "town" -two hour round trip with and without kids to look for what is available. I really am so glad to have our own place to make the house "my space." We have been renting thinking that we wouldn't be in our little Mattawa very long but Nate is happy and I am sure we will be here for a while. We couldn't find anything near to buy or even rent again so we decided Nate would commute and I would have all the freedoms being part of "town" provides. I would like to post some pics of the house we hope will be ours in a few weeks. We will see if the system works if I have a few minutes tomorrow. Cheerio...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
you are buying a house! how fun. Congratulations! It is fun to make a house your own.
Hooray for you...living in town. I'm so excited for you. Of course the house part will be fab as well, but living close to shopping and better schools will be a dream. So excited. So where did you move to when you just moved? A temporary move? Need more detail, I need to call! Love you!
That's great news for you! Can't wait to hear more about it.
Post a Comment