Nate is telling funny stories from his day at work to Ellie and she is fun to make laugh. She really "gets it" when you tell a joke or do something funny. Wells and Nate had a staring contest.
I am realizing that I am not in many of my pictures. I love this blogging thing because I take pictures of fun everyday things rather than just the big events however... I am the one pulling out the camera. I must admit that I am not feeling terribly photogenic at present but oh well, I still need to document the fun I have with them.
3 comments:
What a cute dad! It kinda makes ya feel sad for all the kids in the world who have dad's that don't interact, or that don't even exist for their kids. We are blessed!
So where are you? I want to see pictures of you! :) I know what you mean, but I'm not too willing to post of myself--at least not often.
What a great daddy! How fun!
Glad you are capturing those everyday moments! I hear you about being the one behind the camera all the time. I love the shot where your son and husband and looking into the camera - what great eyes!!!
Post a Comment