On our long trip home from Idaho we stopped at Cabelas so the kids could get out and stretch their legs. They have trout they feed regularly and a whole bunch of "stuffed" animals so it was fun for the kids.
Wow! It looks so cool! I've heard about it--you'd think I could load my kids up and go 30 minutes away, but I haven't dared do it yet. Looks like it would be a fun outing for our family. I'll have to convince Lou to go!
Cabella's is the first place I will go when I win the lottery! I LOVE that place! It's the only time I actually enjoy shopping (well, "window shopping"). I keep telling Angela she needs to go there. I guess it might be a grandma outing on my next visit.
3 comments:
Wow! It looks so cool! I've heard about it--you'd think I could load my kids up and go 30 minutes away, but I haven't dared do it yet. Looks like it would be a fun outing for our family. I'll have to convince Lou to go!
Cabella's is the first place I will go when I win the lottery! I LOVE that place! It's the only time I actually enjoy shopping (well, "window shopping").
I keep telling Angela she needs to go there. I guess it might be a grandma outing on my next visit.
I've been wanting to go, too! Looks like fun!
Post a Comment