From our crazy house to your -(whatever kind of a house you have... probably depending on how many kids, at what age, or how organized, yada, yada...)house. Yes, Wells did cut his hair. It's a first for our house but I'm sure not a last.Harrison was quite fascinated by the hair cuts. ps Thanks Anna for the cowboy gear. The kids love it. Hope you are feeling better!
Happy Valentine's Day right back at ya! I love the cowboy getup! Cute pictures! Hey, Wells' haircut kinda looks like the haircut on Dumb & Dumber! Only, he looks WAY cuter!
3 comments:
Happy Valentine's Day right back at ya! I love the cowboy getup! Cute pictures! Hey, Wells' haircut kinda looks like the haircut on Dumb & Dumber! Only, he looks WAY cuter!
Love the pics - so cute! Everyone is getting so big!
Love the new header, Lissie. Glad you got it to work! And super cute photos. Your kids really are darling!
Post a Comment