Dec 11, 2007

Hattie

Another Favorite Picture
"A few of my favorite things" about newborns.

-I love all the face contortions while both awake and asleep.
-I love when they pull up their feet and arch their back as you pick them up.
-I love their precious hands.
-I love milk dribbling from their mouths because they fell asleep nursing.
-I love the warm sleeping little bundle on your chest.
-I love, love, the sweet smell of a newborn.
-I love when their eyes start to focus on the world around them.
-I love the big grins(air bubbles? happy thoughts?) while sleeping.
-I love the elastic band arms and legs, cute only on a baby or small child.
-I love little pursed lips.
-I love chubby cheeks bouncing when the are burped.
-

3 comments:

Camille said...

Ditto, big time! I have to add, I love when they start to pick up their heads, the way they bob around, looking at everything.

Michelle said...

Awww, so precious. Wish I could beam myself there to hold her and smell her too :-)

Nikki said...

So fun to read your blog!!! My how things have changed since our chicago days. The newest one is so cute. Hope you are doing well!