Dec 16, 2007

The Christmas Concert

At the community Christmas concert on December 9, 2007, both Ellie and Nathan sang solo's. Guess who stole the show? She went with Nathan to a practice on Saturday told the organizer she had a song to sing and they put her on the program right then. She didn't know the song as well because although we had practiced the song several weeks ago with grandma Miller we hadn't done much since. The video isn't real great quality but it is worth posting! I was glad for the video because I didn't get to go because the germ pool was too great a risk for Hattie.

3 comments:

Camille said...

uh, oh! The picture didn't show up on my computer! I bet it's cute, too!

LouandAngela said...

It says that it's no longer available. I really wanted to watch it! We're praying for your little Hattie. Keep us posted! Love you! Angela

Claudia said...

Cute pictures! Sorry we missed the video. It was great to see you and your darlings again!!!