Every morning Ellie and Wells went into the room mom was sleeping in and woke her up by crawling quietly in her bed then snuggling with her until she woke up. They then requested story upon story until she ran out of new stories or was too tired to finish her sentence. She left our house sick, no doubt from lack of sleep and being overworked. I took a sabbatical from laundry and dishes while she was here.
Grandma practiced a song with Ellie that she sang at our annual community Christmas program.
Wells put on grandma's glasses and became a concert pianist.
3 comments:
These are the cutest pictures! I'm sure the kids will treasure these memories forever. Your parents are such great people! And what fun grandparents they are!
Looks like you all had a ball! I am so glad that they were able to spend Thanksgiving with you, wish I could have been there!
I LOVE the picture of your mom accompanying Ellie! Priceless! what a great time they had with their grandparents!
Post a Comment