Jan 1, 2009

New Years Eve

Thanks Kartchners for the fun evening. Nate and I were tired enough to almost not go. That was a little scary because passing up a yearly celebration is a sure sign of old age...Happy New Year all!

5 comments:

Blake and Sheri said...

What a great time!!! We are so we got to ring in the new year with you!!!

Sherry said...

Hey lissie! Good to see you and your family partying it up! Congrats on the new house and it is fun to catch up with you on your site! Happy New Year!

Justine said...

hello maughan family!!! it looks like everything is great.i got your letter today in my mailbox. i am back at school, hope everything goes well with you guys. your kids are getting SO big!!
love ya

Claudia said...

No, I could EASILY have (and probably did) past up a new year's eve party when I had little ones.
A sign of old age is that we don't have anything better to do so we celebrate!

lissiemarie said...

Love it!!! Thanks Aunt Claudia!!!!