Mar 15, 2008

Girls night out!

I had a girls night out for three days!! I went to visit the girls in San Jose with only Hattie in tow. We had a blast doing the girl thing. We did pedicures, a killer Indian restaurant, the theater, a kids clothes swap-meet, and a great bbq get together with any in the nearby area who could come. What a fun weekend! Thank you Stephanie, Becky, Michelle, and Kris, you are the greatest! I got home late Sunday night totally recharged for the next few months!

This is the same crew in Sept. Things changed a little!
Stephanie, Me, Michelle, and Becky


I lost some hair and put on some baby weight! It's motivation for me to blog these pics.

Stephanie took one for the team! There were only enough attendants for three girls to get a pedicures so she got a quick cheesy fingernail paint.
Michelle looks like she she is holding someone else's leg. (does the word "else" ever strike anybody as odd? did I spell it wrong?)

3 comments:

barrettandaudrey said...

It looks like you had so much fun, you deserve it! Your friends look like they know how to have fun as well. You are so good at keeping up with friends, I wish I were that good.

Camille said...

How fun! You and angela with your girls' nights out! I think I need to plan one for me!

Natalie said...

Lissie - what fun to have a day out with the girls. I love pedicures - the only time I can sit for an hour and totally relax (other than being asleep LOL) It's fun to keep in touch!