After driving most of the day we crashed a party of Nathan's uncle Don and wife Fran. They were so wonderful to host us. They live 10 minutes away from Disneyland and were happy to have us stay. They had a party going on with 4 of their 6 children who all had families of their own. The kids all live in the area and they get together all the time. What a fun family they are.
2 comments:
Makes ya jealous to see other families living close to each other and getting together often, doesn't it?? Sob. . .sob. . .for us. Happy for them. What a fun backyard swimming pool!! (I did get that right, didn't I?) Looks like a blast!
Your kids have never been scared of the water..so I have an idea, you should move here to Arizona, get a pool, and then we will all come to your house like they did.
Post a Comment