Sep 18, 2007

Disneyland and Laguna Nigel


We stayed with my cousin Jen and her family so we could go to the beach with them after our two days at Disneyland. It was a great day at the Beach and it wasn't crowded because school had just started in most places. Disneyland was really nice because with a few exceptions there were no lines.

2 comments:

LouandAngela said...

Wow! Sounds like you timed it perfectly for the beach and Disneyland! How fun! It sounds like fun to hang out with Jen and her family. What a great time!!

barrettandaudrey said...

I really am jealous. What a fun vacation, your kids look like they had so much fun! We should really plan a trip like that with all of us, it would be a blast. I love the picture of Harrison crying on the horse, not that I love him crying, but it is cute!