This motorcycle is one of the favorite toys of my kids. The sun rises and sets on Nathan for Wells and he cannot get enough of his daddy and the pickups, motorcycles and tractors.
Oct 26, 2007
Daddy Rules!
Sunday evening is the kids favorite time of the week. We pop popcorn, make orange julius and dress up in daddies Isreal garb to act out scripture stories. The kids are acting out Jericho and the walls falling down in the picture. The kids pay such good attention to Nathan when he is telling stories. He has a way with his Old Testament stories. Nathan is a primary teacher in church and he forgets he has sharing time until they remind him 5 min prior to doing it! Everytime I ask the teachers how he did and they say he does a great job! Amazing I think!
This motorcycle is one of the favorite toys of my kids. The sun rises and sets on Nathan for Wells and he cannot get enough of his daddy and the pickups, motorcycles and tractors.


This motorcycle is one of the favorite toys of my kids. The sun rises and sets on Nathan for Wells and he cannot get enough of his daddy and the pickups, motorcycles and tractors.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hey, love the fun sunday activity idea, we think we will copy you! The motorcycle looks fun as well, Barrett says he is going to get one within the next year because Daven needs it. Anyway, cute pics but I want to see one of you 8 months pregnant, can you do that for me :)
Yes, What a fun Idea! What a fun family you are! Lucky kids!
You are such an amazing mom-and dad! What a great idea!
What happy times! I miss when my kids were little, such happy times! Cherish them!!!
I am looking at these again with Grandma and I just have to say, these are unbelievably precious pictures of the kids listening to the scripture stories. What an example you are to everyone with little ones. This may start a new wave of more meaningful Sunday evenings at many homes. Thanks!
Post a Comment